Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Sunday

Welp, today was the first Sunday caching day and I went to an event (Not Applicable) with cute kitty but Trizumi! declined and went caching by himself. Hmmmm... not really sure if the transition to Sunday caching is going to work out.

On our way to the event I got a call from good friends AZgeckogirl and AZcachemeister that their JEEP had broken down. I was happy to swing by and pick them up and off we went!

Had a great time at the event and scored two illegal alien geocoins from the infamous TEAM 360 himself. (Thanks Jeff!) Afterward cute kitty and I had some quality mother/daughter caching time on the way home. She learned how to pull up the cache descriptions on my Blackberry using the fabulous app Cacheberry and was thrilled to read the page and logs to me while I drove. We didn't have a route planned, just kinda drove around and found a few here and there. The hides were all pretty standard for the area but we did enjoy the unique water features at the Gilbert Water Tower Park.

I'm 11 caches shy of 3400 today. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: