Friday, January 09, 2009

Weekend Plans

Hooray 2009!

Since I started caching with Trizumi! or for most of 2008, we have spent our Saturdays caching leaving Sunday as the day for chores.

This is in direct opposition with my own personal preference of getting stuff done on Saturdays and caching on Sundays. I mean really... there is no better time to cache than on Sunday morning in my opinion. If it's urbans you are after everyone is in bed or at service. Hiking? Then you are well rested to wake up and get to the trailhead at dawn. So I am pleased to say the new year brings on the transition to caching on Sundays. Whoo-hoo!

This Sunday brings a breakfast event, Not Applicable, which is unfortunately being held at The Fieldhouse. The Fieldhouse is probably a good place to toss a few drinks back while watching sports on the big screen - but breakfast? Ahh... no.

So my hopes are to get out early, cache a couple of hours in the east valley area, go to the event, mingle and get back out on the road for more caching. No firm plans with Trizumi! yet, so we shall see.

No comments: